Carmichael Cougars Pathfinder Club
Pathfinders welcomes all youth ages 10-15 who are in the fifth (5th) grade or its equivalent through the eighth (8th) grade. 5th and 6th graders are often referred to as “Junior” pathfinders, and 7th and 8th graders are often referred to as “Teen” Pathfinders.
Carmichael Pathfinders has a teen Leader-in-Training program sponsored by the Northern California Conference Pathfinder Organization. The Leader in Training (LIT) program works closely with the Pathfinder program and is for high school students (grades 9-12).
Pathfinders meet several times a month (Monday nights and Sabbath afternoons) to work on honors and crafts, practice marching and classwork. Our trips and activities include, camporee, teen caving, teen rock climbing, bike-a-thon and pathfinder fair.
Joining our Pathfinder Club
Click the links below for everything you need to join Pathfinders this year!
Pathfinder Calendar of Activities
- August starts the pathfinder year and registration.
- September we sell our world famous vegetarian corn dogs. Corn Dog Order Form
- October we attend the Northern California Pathfinder Camporee.
- November is teen caving at the Lava Beds National Monument or Albion for tide pooling.
- January and February are Pinewood Derby car building workshops.
- March is the Pinewood Derby race held at Sacramento Adventist Academy.
- April is Bike-A-Thon and teen rock climbing in Yosemite National Park.
- May is the Northern California Conference Pathfinder Fair and club Investiture.
For more information or questions, contact:
Keith Anthony – Director (916) 995-5803, or email him below.